The CDAC Network governance structure comprises two governance organs.
The Board of Trustees provides strategic oversight of the CDAC Network mission and fiscal integrity, alignment with strategic priorities and the Secretariat.
The General Assembly is comprised of CDAC Network’s full and affiliate Members and makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees with respect to strategic and governance matters and is also responsible for recommending candidates for appointment to the Board.
The Network is registered as a UK Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 10571501) and with the UK Charity Commission (No. 1178168). Download the Articles of Association.
CDAC Network currently has the following trustees:
- Palwashay Arbab, Head of Communications, Community World Service Asia (CWSA)
- Jamo Huddle, Director of Humanitarian Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation, World Vision International.
- Dr Gozibert Kamugisha, Independent, Co-Founder, Young Scientists Tanzania, and Lecturer in Social Sciences at the University of Dar es Salaam
- Laura Collier-Keywood, Treasurer, Independent - Interim Head of Finance at Citizens Advice UK
- Richard Lace, Director of Programmes, BBC Media Action UK and Khandokar Hansanul Banna, Humanitarian Project Manager, BBC Media Action Bangladesh
- Geoff Loane, Chair, Independent
- Jonathan Mitchell, Independent – Managing Director for Programmes and Management, Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Safa Msehli, Spokesperson and Communications Officer, Department of Migration Management, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Rosie Parkyn, Global Director of Impact, Internews
- Marina Skuric Prodanovic, Chief, System-wide Approaches and Practices Section at the Coordination Division, UN OCHA.
- Samia Qumri, Independent, Research Consultant, Jordan