The CDAC Network governance structure comprises two governance organs.
The Board of Trustees provides strategic oversight of the CDAC Network mission and fiscal integrity, alignment with strategic priorities and the Secretariat.
The General Assembly is comprised of CDAC Network’s full and affiliate Members and makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees with respect to strategic and governance matters and is also responsible for recommending candidates for appointment to the Board.
The Network is registered as a UK Company Limited by Guarantee (No. 10571501) and with the UK Charity Commission (No. 1178168). Download the Articles of Association.
CDAC Network currently has the following formal directors and trustees:
- Sir Brendan Gormley, Chair, Independent
- Laura Collier-Keywood, Treasurer, Independent
- Jonathan Mitchell, Transformation Director, Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Caroline Nursey, Executive Director, BBC Media Action
- Daniel Bruce, Chief Executive Officer (Europe) Internews
- Jamo Huddle, Director of Humanitarian Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation, World Vision International.
- Laura Walker McDonald, Senior Director, Insights and Impact, the Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL)
- Ledrolen R. Manriquez, Projects Coordinator, The Peace and Conflict Journalism Network (PECOJON)
- Leonard Doyle, Head of Media and Communications, Chief Spokesperson, the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Marina Skuric Prodanovic, Chief, System-wide Approaches and Practices Section at the Coordination Division, UN OCHA.